National Family Week 2014
National Family Week 2014 is set to be considerably bigger and will include...
- National Family Week Live – A headline event that will attract thousands of families.
- Large-scale principal community events within major cities across the UK.
- Over 6,000 community events - from family fun days and picnics to story times and sports days - run by charities, community groups early years groups, schools, local authorities and faith groups across the country.
- The established National Family Week website will host competitions, the family friendly events search, discounts and special offers attracting a target of 700,000 unique visitors over three months.
- A new edition of Family Time! – A unique parenting magazine aimed at mums of children aged 4 to 11.
- An extensive social media campaign driven by Facebook and Twitter to engage families.